A classic look, drawn from the archives, gets a modern update! The Dale of Norway® Hovden Sweater takes an archival sweater, one of the brand's original designs, and crafts it in a more modern fit and lighter, skin-soft knit.
J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
Skinsoft Merino Wool knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication using 20.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Jacquard-knit pattern across the top block is designed after the Vail World Championship sweater.
Dale of Norway Hovden Sweater 8927179 Men's Clothing - Sweaters S2IPEg23